Popular Posts

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Shares




I'm exhausted.  I had my first Beachbody show today at a local parent bazaar.  I did this event last year, but as a parent.  Today I did it as an entrepreneur.  Honestly, the turn out wasn't even close to what it was last year.  I attribute that to the fact that their were a lot of other events going on in the area today.  I still had some interest, just not as much as I would have liked.  I heard a lot of no's.  Geez it's hard to get people to acknowledge and think about their health!  But, I will keep pushing forward as this is something I really feel passionately about. I cant' wait until my PiYo Challenge Group starts October 1st, here's hoping that some of my leads decide to take the reins on their health and come along for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment