Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This is only the beginning...

Facebook? Check. Twitter? Check. Instagram? Check. Linked-In? Check.  Blog? Blog?? 
Blogging was LAST on my list.  Actually, it didn't even make my list.  I mean, what would I write about anyway? How was I interesting? What did I have to offer others? A few months ago, I wouldn't have been able to answer these questions.  Sad, but true.  Mom of 2+1 just living life with no passions, no goals, no confidence.  It wasn't until I started "watching" a few internet friends of mine on their personal fitness journeys.  Ah-maz-ing.  It didn't take me long to decide that I wanted "that". Wasn't sure what "that" was at the time, but I wanted it.  So, I reached out to those friends and started asking questions about what they were doing to achieve such great success.  I had heard of  P90x, Insanity, and Turbojam before, they just never peaked my interest as they seemed to hardcore for me.  One of those friends, now my coach, recommended starting with PiYo and Shakeology. I was a bit hesitant at first, but really, what did I have to lose? About 50 pounds, apparently...  I hadn't hit the scale for awhile and its newest number astonished me.  I had let myself get so out of control that I was the most I had ever weighed in my life. 203 pounds. TWO HUNDRED & THREE POUNDS! I weighed 140 lbs with my first pregnancy, 180 lbs with my second and now I was creeping into uncharted territory that I didn't want to be in.  It was then that I committed to change.  I'd buy that Beachbody Challenge Pack.  And, I'd rock the shit out of it. 
And I did. And I am. Exactly 38 days into the program and I've lost 16.6 lbs and inches off my hips, waist, you name it.  I've learned how to eat healthy again.  I've learned to have pride in myself again.  I have more energy and patience for my kids.  I'm happier!  And, because of all these great changes I decided to go ahead and become a fitness coach with Beachbody.  I never imagined that I would become a fitness coach, but here I am and I have never felt more passionate and empowered about anything in my entire life!  And to think...
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!



No comments:

Post a Comment